HORSE - Holistic Operational Readiness Security Evaluation.:Community Portal
Thank you for participating in the HORSE Project Wiki. The following information will hopefully assist you in finding your way around this expanding information security, compliance, risk, educational, and I trust, enlightening community resource.
The HORSE Project exists because people with various areas of expertise come together out of a common passion for security.
- Main Page Welcome home to the HORSE Project Wiki.
- Community Portal You are reading this page right now.
- Technology Law Legal issues related to information technology, prosecutions and defense is covered also.
- IT Governance Corporate IT Governance focused on information technology systems, their performance and risk management.
- Compliance Portal All things relating to legislative and industry compliance. The crossroads to cross mapping pages are found here.
- Document Portal Documentation, white papers, and other information security related information may be found on this page.
- Security Assessment Tools, recommendations, and guidance pertaining to information security.
- Awareness and Training Educational resources to assist anyone with information security.
- Research Cutting edge research and information may be found here on this page.
- Current Events This is the page to go to for general HORSE Project news and information.
- Help HORSE Project Wiki format examples and general MediaWiki assistance.
- Site Support Do you need assistance? Go here.
- Request List This would be our wish list. Please consider donating to the support of the HORSE Project Wiki.
Feel free to contact anyone listed below for assistance.